- LAST DATE TO SUBMIT ENTRIES: 30th November 2019
2. Participation Process and Criteria
The nomination process is easy and completely online.Participants can view the award categories on http://www.inexawards.com/categories/.
- Preparing a ppt for the categories nominated as per the criteria.Link https://bit.ly/2NlwoNS
- Upload the ppt and company logo (high definition pdf and png format) on Google drive and paste the folder link in nomination form.NOTE: The drive link should be public
- Filing Online Nomination form: Fill in the basic details and Select the categories you wish to nominate. Link –http://www.inexawards.com/entrypage/
- Making Payment: You can pay the nomination fee online through our CC Avenue portal and share the transaction ID OR pay by cheque. NOTE: The nominations are accepted after the realisationof nomination fee payment.
The management, in consultation with the esteemed jury holds the right to eliminate all such award categories where only two entries are received.
If not in such cases the scores of winning brand has to be more than 80% as per the standards set by jury.
3. ENTRY FEE
No. of Entries
|Discount on Multiple Entries|
|1 – 3||Rs. 25000 / – per entry|
|4 – 6||Rs. 23000 / – per entry|
|7 – 10||Rs. 22000 / – per entry|
|Rs. 1,30,000/- + GST||
– 3 Nominations in Realty+ INEX Awards
–1 full page AD in Realty+ Magazines
– 15 days banner space on www.realtyplusmag.com
|Rs. 2,25,000/- + GST||
– 5 Nominations in Realty+ INEX Awards
|Rs. 2,95,000/- + GST||
–8 Nominations in Realty+ INEX Awards
4. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All entries submitted will become the property of the exchange4media group. Submission of entry also authorizes the exchange4media group to use images and/or audio/video clips of up to two minutes from a single entry for use on radio (FM/AM/Internet/Satellite] and/or broadcast television (free-to-air, pay, cable, satellite, DTH, FTA, mobile, out-of-home, internet or any other digital medium for the purpose of promoting or reporting the awards) with due credits.
- It is assumed that all entries submitted to us are the original work done by the entrant and that the entrant is authorized to submit the work and other details on behalf of the client/organization for which it was done. Failure to follow this condition will disqualify the entry/entries.
- The organisers may contact the client related to any entry at the request of the jury at any time during the judging process should any questions about the implementation or presentation of the work arise
- The decision of the Jury in all matters related to the winners will be final and binding.
- In the event of a complaint against any winning or shortlisted entry, the organisers will conduct a full investigation into each case and will request detailed documentation from all parties concerned including the complainant, the entrants and the client. The organisers will withdraw an award if the complaint is upheld.
- Submitting an entry is deemed to confirm your acceptance of all the terms and conditions that apply.
- While registering and contacting Realty+, the reader gives all the rights to use the information such as email id, contact number and website address which will be directly added to Realty+ master data server, and shall be used to contact you via newsletters, marketing or promotional materials.
5. INCORRECT INFORMATION:
Entries received will be collated and checked to ensure completeness of participants. Awards management has the right to ask for proof of information provided/audit the information provided in the entry forms. If such a request is made, the participant will be required to provide the requested information. Non-adherence to the request will disqualify the participant from participating in the award. Information received will be treated highly confidential and not used for any purpose except for determining the winners of the Realty+ Excellence Awards. If at any time, any information provided by any participant is found to be incorrect in any manner, then the participant will not be permitted to continue participation in the Awards.
6. DETERMINATION OF WINNERS:
The nominees in each category will be presented to the final jury for determination of winners. The final jury will score each nominee based on pre-defined evaluation parameters. Jury decision will be final and binding on all participants.
7. CODE OF CONDUCT:
No participant will furnish any false/misleading/incomplete information to win the Awards. No participant will try to influence other participant(s) to gain advantage in the judging process. No participant will try to influence any jury member to manipulate his/her decision. No participant will put undue pressure on the Awards management to win the Awards.
Nominees and winners permit free of cost the use of their name and factual information about their participation in the public media (for the build-up to the Awards, during the Awards ceremony and after the Awards ceremony) and do not have any right to any revenues earned through Intellectual Property Rights generated by the Realty+ Excellence Awards. If any.
The Awards management reserves the right to withdraw, or amend these terms at any time. The management will also not be responsible for interruptions/cancellation of the Awards under unfavourable circumstances.
9. PAYMENT DETAILS
- Beneficiary Name – MEDIASSET HOLDINGS
- Bank Name – HDFC BANK
- Account No. – 00032000040226
- IFSC Code – HDFC0000003
- Branch – Surya Kiran, K G Marg, New Delhi
- GSTIN: 27AABFF1758M1Z6